Tuesday, July 07, 2009

My gosh! I am so SICK of hearing about Michael Jackson! I don't mean to be rude, but the guy was a freak. Why is everyone treating him like some kind of God/Hero now that he's dead when nobody had anything nice to say about him when he was alive? That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me. I know many people say that they are just honoring the legend that he used to be, but frankly that man died a long time ago. The person he was when he died was very very different and in my opinion I don't know if that person deserves all of this hooplah that he's currently been getting. If you want to remember Michael Jackson, remember the old one that was someone worth remembering. But don't drag it out over weeks of non-stop airing and then try to act like he was this great hero that everyone will miss. That's really fake and really pathetic. Frankly he is probably in a better place now. After all, he was found bald (wearing a wig) 112 pounds (at 5'10), with nothing but pills in his stomach and his nose caved in. Wouldn't you say he's better off now? At least he will have his original face back after the resurrection. What's really sad about all of this is that Farrah Fawcett died the same day after a long and noble battle with cancer and hardly anything was mentioned about her. Instead the undeserving Michael gets all the coverage and no one remembers about Farrah, who died a fighter and had a much more laudable life than Jackson did. People are so messed up. I can't wait for all of this stupid media coverage to end and life to get back to normal!

p.s. Sorry if you're a Michael Jackson fan, but it is my blog after all! Mwahahahahaha!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heffalump said...

Yeah...I am kind of sick of it all too, and I don't watch TV or listen to the radio much, so I have had less to hear about it than most people!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home